Part B - Information We May Collect From You
4. Bad Bingo may collect and process information about you as set out in Part B.
Making A Purchase From Bad Bingo
5. If you make a purchase via the Website. Bad Bingo will collect the information we need to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order.
Registering Your Details With Bad Bingo.
6. If you want to purchase a ticket for Bad Bingo and you are 18 or over, we will ask you to set up an online account with us as part of recording your completion of your waiver form.
7. In each case, the registration / joining process will set out the minimum information you need to provide (in the form of mandatory fields) and you may provide us with other information if you choose.
8. Bad Bingo may obtain information from you when you enter a competition or promotion on the Website and Bad Bingo’s Social Media.
Sensitive Personal Information
9. Please note Bad Bingo may collect sensitive personal information from you in the course of providing goods and/or services to you (in particular, information as to whether you have a disability).
Part C - Cookies / Web Beacons
10. Bad Bingo uses information collected using cookies and web beacons to help us analyse, develop, manage and market our goods and services, and our communications to you.
11. A "cookie" is a small piece of information placed on your device's hard drive via your web browser. "Session cookies" are temporary cookies which remain on the cookie file of your browser until you leave a website. "Persistent cookies" remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). The "help" button on the menu bar of most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser tell you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. More information about cookies is available at .
12. A web beacon is a tiny transparent graphic image, often no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a website or in an e-mail and used to collect information, often in conjunction with a cookie.
Bad Bingo’s Cookies
13. Bad Bingo uses session cookies on the Website and Bad Bingo’s Social Media to enhance our visitors' experience of the Website, Bad Bingo’s Social Media, and to provide certain facilities on the Website and Bad Bingo’s Social Media. For example, session cookies allow you to carry information across pages of the Website and Bad Bingo’s Social Media when booking a ticket, and avoid you having to re-enter information. We use session cookies to collect information about your device including its IP address (a unique identifier of your device), operating system and browser type. This helps us ensure that content from the Website and Bad Bingo’s Social Media is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device. We also collect information about browsing actions and patterns.
14. We may ask you whether you wish us to provide certain facilities which require the use of a persistent cookie. For example, if you want us to recognise your device and pre-fill some of your log in details to save you time, we use a persistent cookie to do this.
15. If you choose to disable Bad Bingo’s cookies you will still be able to view the Website or Bad Bingo’s Social Media, but you may not benefit from all the Website and Bad Bingo’s Social Media features on your visits.
Part D - Use Made Of The Information We Collect From You
Making A Purchase Bad Bingo
16. If you make a purchase, Bad Bingo will use your information to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order, which will usually include sending you a booking or purchase confirmation email.
17. Where you make a purchase by credit/debit card via the Website we will use the purchase information you submit to process your credit/debit card transaction on Bad Bingo’s behalf.
18. Bad Bingo may use your information to send you information about special promotions or offers including new campaigns and announcements you might be interested such as international events and new launches.
We might also tell you about new features or products.
Part E - How We May Share Information With Third Parties
19. We reserve the right to release personal information without your consent or without consulting you, if we are legally required to do so to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions or other legal rights, to protect the security of the Website.
20. We will never share personal information about customers with third parties such as advertisers, business partners or sponsors.
Part F Other
21. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet, and any transmission is at your own risk. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to try to prevent unauthorised access or loss. We store the information you provide to us on secure servers, and payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that information disclosed to us is kept accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Updating And Accessing Your Personal Information/Contacting Us
22. If you want to modify or update your registered details at any time, you can do this by emailing us on email@example.com and we will update or modify your personal information accordingly.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.